Friday, August 5, 2011

Skin Care Regimen

For the past eight years or so, I have been using Rodan and Fields Calm face wash for my combination, blemish prone skin. I still battle with acne as an adult and have to use full coverage foundation to cover my blackheads, whitehead and pimples. The makeup, combined with sweat and my oily skin seem to create a cycle of even more blemishes and breakouts, so I'm constantly battling with my skin. I would love to be able to not "have to" wear foundation every day. A commenter on SandraRose.com mentioned that she uses Clean & Clear Acne Cleanser and Astringent (Purple Bottle) and that it really worked. Since I had run out of my Rodan & Fields Wash and it's not sold in stores, I decided to purchase Clean & Clear at my local CVS. I've been using the Clean & Clear Cleanser in the morning and the Rodan & Fields at night. I use the astringent after each wash and I've seen a great improvement in my skin in the last three weeks. My pores appear smaller, my skin feels tighter and most of my stubborn blackheads are gone. The Clean & Clear also has a nice cooling effect on my skin that is perfect for this summer weather. I usually don't trust drugstore products on my sensitive skin, but I gave the Clean & Clear a chance and I'm very pleased with the results. I still have a pimple or two, so my skin isn't at 100% yet, but I have seen a big improvement in a short time. I'm going to continue to use it and let you guys know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment