Thursday, August 4, 2011


Last night I hung out with two of Atlanta's most popular bloggers, Twana Tells ( http://www.twanatells.com/ ) and ATLien ( http://www.straightfromthea.com/ ). After having dinner with these beautiful, enterprising women, I realized that I should take my own personal blog seriously. I gave blogging a brief try back in 2009 but I felt like I didn't know what I should really talk about, so I stopped talking. I was living and working in Hollywood at the time and didn't want to offend anyone with my opinions. You never know who you might run into in the Industry. Also I think my fear was, what if this blog gets popular? Am I ready to give up my private life and anonymity? Maybe my fear was of success and making a time commitment. But nothing is worse than doing nothing! I didn't even try. Imagine where my blog could be if I'd been blogging for the past two tears instead of abandoning it. Well all I can say is that I'm back, with a renewed interest and passion for blogging. My facebook and twitter followers have grown tremendously, so I decided since people want to know what I have to say, I have to say something! I still really don't know what subjects my readers would find most interesting, but I'm just going to say whats on my mind and give it a go. So this blog will be a reflection of all of the random thoughts in my head, beauty, fashion and style tips and commentary on pop life and entertainment. Life through my eyes...Joia Mercedes...Celebrity Hair and Make-up Artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment